Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Combining the high tech world of computing with the simplicity of the world of nature, these wooden USB flash/pen drives are the perfect solution for storing and transporting data.
The sticks are capable of storing thousands of photos, hours of MP3 music or many many documents and files of your choice. These handy little logs make the perfect gift either for yourself or a friend.
These unique Wooden USB Memory Sticks can be used with either laptop or desktop computers. Measuring around 8cm long, they can easily fit into a bag or pocket. Each stick has a 2GB capacity for storing files.
None of the usual plastic memory sticks, just natural wood. Every single Wooden Memory stick is different, not one the same
So how is each Wooden USB Memory Stick made:
- Each wooden USB drive is hand made from hard wood from the woods of Berkshire in England. This is fallen wood from the previous winter’s storms.
- The wood has to be selected to be the right diameter. It is then left to dry out or ‘season’ for several months
- The chosen stick is cut to a length of about 8 cm. Some have rough bark, some smooth, some even have little branches of their own. The little logs are then carefully hollowed out such that they don’t split and then the electronics are fitted.
- A lot of sand paper is used to get the stick feeling nice and smooth removing splinters and rough edges. Bee's wax is now applied to the end of the stick to seal it and give a very smooth finish.
- The sticks are capable of storing thousands of photos, hours of MP3 music or many many documents and files of your choice. These handy little logs make the perfect gift either for yourself or a friend.
- After purchase, the stick can be re waxed again if desired. You should above all keep these little logs with jobs away from wood worm!
2GB Storage Capacity
Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
WEEE and ROHS Compliant
Data Retention: 10yrs up
USB Plug & Play Compatible
High Speed USB 2.0 Data Transfer
Operating Temp: -10 to +55Deg.C
Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.