Now you can dig out that box from the back of the cupboard with all your negatives in. Not only can you easily view them but also copy and print them. You might be surprised at what you find, pictures of your Aunt Doris or maybe yourself in shorts with a bowl cut.
This digital film scanner can take 35mm slides or negatives and easily convert them into modern digital image files.
Perfect for anyone with older relatives who have family photos they want to share in a modern way, professional photographers who grew up with film but now want to put their best work online, or archivists who have film collections that are decaying due to the ravages of time. This handy gadget can bring old film and slides right up to date by scanning them at high resolutions and then converting them to jpegs, or a range of other useful digital formats.
Product Features and Specs:
• Scan 35mm sildes or negatives and turn them into Jpegs
• Precise positioning of slides or negatives for excellent results
• 5MP CMOS sensor with 10 bits per color channel
• 1,829 DPI scanning maximum available
• LED backlit
• Single pass scanning
• Includes USB cable and software to edit, crop and resize photos
• Comes with Twain drivers for Photoshop use
• System Requirements: Windows XP and a USB 2.0 Port
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.